Aliens Colonial Marines – Story Details, Multiplayer, and more
Aliens Colonial Marines is gearing up to be one of the best games released next year.Hit the link for details on multiple aspects of the game.
- story is set some 17 weeks after the film
- the Sulaco that was thought destroyed has mysteriously re-emerging in orbit
- Syd Mead’s been involved in some small capacity
- Lance Henriksen reprises his role as Bishop
- multiplayer features objective-based modes
- Extermination is an open-ended skirmish that has aliens working to protect egg nests while marines work to destroy them
- XP system that goes towards armor unlocks
- lurkers that linger in the shadows and are quick to strike
- soldiers that excel close-up
- spitters that are more of a ranged threat
- weapons like the pulse rifle, shotgun and smart gun
Check out some of the new videos of Aliens Colonial Marines as well.
More From PlayeressenceShould you buy a Wii U? Check out my review here. Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack Details Wii U CPU speeds “not much worse” than Xbox 360 Rare hiring for “jaw dropping” Kinect title Grand Theft Auto franchise shipped over 125 million