Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen US and EU Release Dates Confirmed & new Details
Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen is the massive expansion to Capcom’s sleeper hit Dragon’s Dogma. Capcom has updated titles and has new information pertaining to the release dates in North America and Europe.
VG247 had the fist scoop on Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen. Capcom has confirmed the PS3 and Xbox 360 will be getting the game on April 23rd in the US and April 26th in Europe. The price will be €29.99/£19.99 as a digital and physical release, adding a huge new area, more missions, extra enemies and all of the original game’s content.
The expansions synopsis reads as followed, Just off the Gransys mainland is the cursed Bitterblack Isle and it is here that gamers will discover an underground realm, complete with new terrifying foes to face and incredible treasure to find as they embark on an all new quest.”
You will be able to transfer your save data over from Dragon’s Dogma to Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen. Characters will unlock high level skills when you do so. Also expect new weapons and armor. With the purchase of the expansion, players will also get 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones and the “Gransys Armour Pack”, which includes six brand new costumes.
Here are all the new features below:
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augments:
- Level 3 Skills
- DD:DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns.
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- Increased character customisation options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over