Fire Emblem Awakening, New Character Unveils Via Facebook
Nintendo has been revealing details on Fire Emblem Awakening’s characters via Facebook. There is some new artwork and listing posted everyday. Check out some of the new characters we’ve compiled below.
This is the latest post, and Nintendo usually follows a new character reveal every 2 days.
Tharja, “A mopey Plegian dark mage with a jealous streak, Tharja usually keeps to herself chanting disturbing hexes.”
Here are some of the other postings:
- Stahl is a Shepherd with a big heart and a good head on his shoulders. He is very attentive and kind to others.
- Vaike is a Shepherd who considers himself Chrom’s rival, Vaike has a loud personality and more confidence than his ability warrants.
- Miriel is a Shepherd who adores her research and obsesses over her studies. She’s quiet and organized but can be tough towards people who are careless.
- Kellam is a Shepherd whose infamous lack of presence makes him seem invisible to others.
- Sumia is a klutzy Shepherd with a lack of self-worth. She has a talent for working with animals.
- Lon’qu is a swordsman raised in Regna Ferox. He’s usually cool and curt with most people.
- Donnel is a villager from a remote corner of Ylisse, Donnel came to the fight with just his farming experience but he is eager to learn and shows a great deal of promise.
- Panne is a nationless shape-shifter and the last of the taguel, a race that can communicate with animals.
- Gaius is a cool and capable Ylissean the thief who will take any job for the right price. He’s also absolutely obsessed with sweets.
- Cordelia, an Ylissean Pegasus knight who has been friends with Sumia since childhood.
The game is coming out February 4th, with a demo that on the eShop now. Check out a new trailer here
More From PlayeressenceLighting Returns Is Xenoblade Worthy of Diablo 3 PvP Canned Battle System GOTY?
Playeressence Original Next Generation News All the Top Gaming News Content & Shows Central, All info here For the day here