Guild Wars 2 Developers Planning to Release New Dungeons and Creature Variations
Guild Wars 2 is will be adding new content in the coming months following the success of the Lost Shores Event. ArenaNet has listed their plans for the popular MMORPG below.
On the Game’s Website, studio design director Chris Whiteside listed all the updates his team is working on and plan to release in the next few months.
- Revamping all of our existing dungeons (Story and Explorable versions) through rebalance and overhauled encounters.
- Adding new dungeons to the Fractal of the Mists.
- Adding more variation to creatures, enhancing our open world scaling system, as well as evolving many events and experiences across Tyria.
- Fixing and improving existing content throughout the game, and better tying it into the overall sense of player progression within Guild Wars 2.
- Building on the Southsun Cove’s persistent content.
- Adding new Guild content and Guild progression features.
- Continuing to evolve PvP into an E-sport.
- Adding brand new content to World vs. World as well as adding new reward progression.
- Continuing to build upon the story and adventures of Guild Wars 2.
Original Content from Playeressence
Your Daily Essence – Wednesday November 21st, 2012 –
Furious Francis breaks down the days hottest news in 3 minutes or less. This is, ‘Your Daily Essence’Article Links Mirror’s Edge 2 at DICE 2K President likes Wii U Metro Last Light Devs thinks Wii U is slow —————————————————————- More From Playeressence DmC Devil May Cry Playeressence Preview Hulu Plus now on Wii U Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2 on sale PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Wii U Graphics comparison