LEGO City Undercover – Gameplay Details
Lego City Undercover will be hitting the Wii U early next year, and we have some new details on the locations and objectives in the game. Hit the link for the details.
- game world has multiple locations inspired by real-life places
- climb high buildings, grapple through the air and get thrown from launch pads across the sky
- collect LEGO pieces, just like in other LEGO games
- hunt down hidden lockers, each of which contains a new disguise for Chase
- multiple vehicles to unlock
- land, sea and air vehicles are all confirmed
- multiple gags and pop culture references from Titanic to Sherlock Holmes
Lego City Undercover launches exclusively on the Wii U in January 2013.
————————————————————————————————————————More From Playeressence Original Shows & Content PS4 & Wii U will be my next Generation Purchases The Last of Us Releasing in May Nintendo still has a few unused features God of War Dev Diary discusses multiplayer issues Petition to Get Wii U Achievements Guitar Hero 7 was a “Disaster”