Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition has a new update that will introduce a multitude of new features that fans have been waiting for. Get all the details below.
Check out PlayXBLA to see the full list of new items and mobs, here are all the key updates:
- Animal Breeding – feed two of the same animals a particular food and they’ll “kiss” and like magic a little baby animal will appear. Cute.
- Brewing – You’ll be able to make Potions. Pull up a Brewing Stand and experiment.
- Experience Points – Now you can collect Experience Orbs from mining, killing mobs, breeding and using Furnaces. Experience is used for Enchanting.
- Enchanting– A new process which uses your Experience points to grant special abilities to armour, tools and weapons. You’ll need to craft yourself an Enchantment table to get started.
- Mushroom Biome – A new type of land where the humble mushroom is king. New block Mycelium can be found here and Mooshrooms. Try growing yourself a giant mushroom.
- Nether Fortresses – a structure that can appear in the Nether, bringing new blocks to the game too. Nether Fortresses are the Nether equivalent of Strongholds. Look out for the Blaze which can found in these new structures, they’ve got a habit of shooting out fire.
- Skin animations – Some of your skins will have new animations (optional) to give them a bit more life and personality of their own. It’s something new and something that will be expanded upon as we do future updates, even older skins might get given their own animations as time goes on, so keep a look out for them in the future too. You may also notice that skins can have hats, and stuff.
———————————————————————————————————————-More From Playeressence Playeressence Vidcast Dark Souls 2 Debut Trailer Metal Gear Rising Boss Footage Nintendo wants to keep momentum with Wii U Highly debated Opinion Articles Playeressence Wii U Review Lighting Returns Final Fantasy 13 Battle System details Need Some games to Play on Wii U? Check out these Wii games