Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor’s Edge Amazing Exclusive Features for Wii U Arrives Nov.18th
Nintendo is proving they want to support core gamers more by bringing this awesome version of Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor’s Edge to Wii U. Check out all the exclusive features below
- Ayane as a playable character: In previous versions of the game, Ayane appeared only briefly in one cut scene. Now players can help her progress through her own exclusive chapters using a special set of weapons and Ninpo attacks.
- Character-progression system: Using Karma points earned during game play, players can upgrade weapons and Ninpo, learn new moves, increase their HP level and unlock new character costumes.
- Ryu and Ayane playable in co-op mode: For the first time, players can use Ryu or Ayane to represent themselves in the game’s online co-op mode.
- Test of Valor battle areas: Each chapter includes a hidden battle area called Test of Valor. Upon finding hidden Crystal Skulls, players will be transported to these areas to face down waves of enemies and classic NINJA GAIDEN boss characters with new moves.
- Wii U GamePad Functionality: Using the Wii U GamePad, players can easily change weapons or Ninpo attacks, and also quickly reference the button inputs required for various combo attacks without ever stopping the action.
- Additional Playable Characters: After the launch of the game, additional playable characters will become available as free downloadable content. More information about these characters will be revealed at a later time.
- More Tenacious Enemies: The Wii U version of the game restores enemies’ ability to fight when severely wounded, requiring players to stay nimble with their battle strategies.
I am, for sure getting Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor’s Edge on the Wii U. The amount of features and new gameplay options can not be ignored.Ninja Gaiden 3 improvements Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z Team Ninja Boss thinks consoles are here to stay Also Check Out (Enter to win Assassin’s Creed 3 Free on any platform you want.) Join in on the forum discussion Watch the Playeressence VidCast Best Opinion Articles you missed Microsoft Destoryed Rare Watch the Vidcast