Super Smash Bros Melee Evo 2013 Rules have been Announced
Super Smash Bros Melee will be in the Evo 2013 championship this year as the game’s fans donated the most amount of money to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The Smash community had a massive total of $94,683 beating the next closest competitor by around $16,000. Check out the official rules below.
These are the official tournament rules for Melee at 2013 Evo competition.
- Game version: US Nintendo Gamecube
- Game Settings: 4 Stock, 8 Minute Time Limit, 2/3 Games
- Items are not allowed in tournament play.
- Stages allowed: Yoshi’s Story, Fountain of Dreams, Final Destination,Battlefield, Dream Land.
- Stages for counter-picking: Pokemon Stadium.
- Wobbling is legal.
- Pause option is disabled in the game menu.
- A different stage must be used in each game of a set.
Here are the general rules for the 2013 Evo fighting tournament
- All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below.
- All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed.
- Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
- Accidently pausing the game at any time during the fight may force you to forfeit the round (solely at a judge’s discretion).
- Any player using “Random Select” to pick their character, must “Random Select” again if they win the match, provided that there is no way to pick a certain character in the random box.
You must provide your own controller for games played on the Playstation 3.
- All converters are the responsibility of the player.
- All wireless controllers are banned.
The inclusion of Smash makes the full Evo 2013 lineup include the following:
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Mortal Kombat 9
- Street Fighter x Tekken
- King of Fighters XIII
- Persona 4 Arena
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
Evo 2013 will take place at the Paris Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada July 12 – 14.More From Playeressence Mario Kart Double Dash Final Fantasy Vs 13 on PS4 to Block Used Games 2 Wishlist PS4? Via NFC Tech? Playeressence Original Next Generation News All the Top Gaming News Content & Shows Central, All info here For the day here