Wii U Hit List: Mario Kart Double Dash 2
Mario Kart is one of Nintendo’s most beloved franchies. With an all-star cast of characters spread across multiple nintendo franchies Mario Kart has been bringing causal, hardcore, and all gamers together since its debut in 1992. My favorite Mario Kart game is a tie between Mario Kart Wii (just because of bikes & online play) and Mario Kart Double Dash. Here is what needs to be in the next Mario Kart game for the Wii U.
3. The return of Bikes!
- Yes, I want to see Motorcycles make a comeback but just the bikes from Mario Kart Wii. I want to see a evolution of the bikes. Customizable parts like in Mario Kart 7 but more advanced. Tricks, touchscreen/motion based wii U tablet tricks would be a welcome addition too.
2. Dual Screen Co-op Wii U tablet play
- This is a very important componet for the next Mario Kart game. With one player using a classic controller and one person using a Wii U tablet I want to see true co-op with the Wii U pad. Being able to home in shots with the wii U pad that puts more skill based shooting into the formula would be a nice touch to spice up competitive play. Being able to give the best shot of the 2 players the Wii U pad to do the shooting and the better driver the classic controller would make for dynamic multiplayer matches.
1. Massive Online Multiplayer!
- I want to see 24 players online massive races. Having the ability to join factions or groups to team up with your friends would be amazing. A track editor to share tracks, streetpass ghost data would also be a welcome edition. Having a online season simialr to Madden would be fanastic. The ability to join a league race multiple 2 on 2 matches for coins or wins and having a online co-op winner would blow my mind.
What do you guys want to see in the next Mario Kart? Put them in the comments below.