Xbox 360 Black Friday Deals Posted By Major Nelson of Microsoft
The Xbox 360 is set to have a massive Black Friday in sales this year, Microsoft’s Major Nelson has outlined the deals for you below.
Select Xbox 360 consoles and bundles:
- Walmart will offer an exclusive special edition glossy white Xbox 360 4GB console and controller with “Skylanders” and exclusive “Skylanders” figurine, for $149.99.
- Best Buy, Fred Meyer, Fry’s and Newegg will carry the Xbox 360 250GB console with “Skyrim” and “Forza 4: Essentials Edition” for $199.99.
- Target, Amazon, Sam’s Club, Meijer, Kmart and Microsoft Stores will offer the Xbox 360 4GB console with Kinect and “Kinect Disneyland Adventures” for $199.99.
Additional retailers will offer a variety of exclusive deals including:
- GameStop: Xbox 360 250GB console with “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” for $249.99
- RadioShack: Xbox 360 4GB console with a wired headset for $169.99
- Toys R Us – Xbox 360 4GB console with $50 gift card for $179.99
As far as first party game deals, Microsoft will have:
- Dance Central 3 for $29.99 (MSRP $49.99, a 40% discount)
- Kinect Sports Ultimate for $29.99 (MSRP $49.99, a 40% discount)
- Fable: The Journey for $29.99 (MSRP $49.99, a 40% discount)
- Forza Horizon for $39.99 (MSRP $59.99, a 33% discount)
Halo 4 at Target will come with a $20 gift card and if you buy the game through Amazon you’ll receive a $20 gift card, plus $10 Amazon Instant Video Credit.
Watch Original Shows below
Furious Francis breaks down all the hottest gaming news in 3 minutes or less.
Watch Great Original Content Below
– Furious Francis Breaks down all the top gaming news in 3 minutes or under, this is ‘Your Daily Essence’ for Wednesday, November 14. Hit the link for all the content or watch it right from the front page
One more thing…….Check out all the new content on Playeressence.com!
Join the forums, check out our original shows, ‘like us’ on Facebook, Subscribe on YouTube, check out our popular opinion articles and be a part of a growing community of hardcore gamers. Follow the links or use the social media icons on the right sidebar to sign up for all of our social networks if you haven’t already done so. Thank you for the continued support and dedication to all things Playeressence.
Check out Playeressence’s new daily news show “Your Daily Essence”